Agreement to Terms
By using any Services, including when you use our app or play our games or access Services through social networks or mobile devices, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are not willing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you may not access or otherwise use any portion of the Services.
Our products offer an “in-app” purchase option which will unlock premium features, enhanced features or disable all advertising served through the application. You can purchase as weekly, monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription (“Subscription”). A description of features associated with Subscriptions is available via the Services.
Payments will be processed through the iTunes app store from which you originally downloaded the application. You may access the applicable “in-app” purchase rules and policies directly from the app stores.
Subscriptions Automatically Renew Until You Cancel & How to Cancel Your Subscription
All amounts are payable and charged:
- For one-off purchase (e.g. lifetime Subscription), at the time you place your order.
- For weekly, monthly or yearly subscriptions, at the beginning of the subscription and, because each such subscription renews automatically for an additional period equal in length to the expiring subscription term until you cancel it, at the time of each renewal until you cancel, using the Payment Information you have provided.You must cancel your monthly or yearly Subscription before it renews to avoid the billing of the fees for the next Subscription period.
When you purchase product, payments will be processed through the App Provider(such as iTunes app store) from which you originally downloaded the application. You can cancel the renewal of your subscription through App Provider(such as iTunes app store).
Changes to Price Terms for Subscriptions
Sliding Stone reserves the right to change its pricing terms for Subscriptions at any time. If you do not agree with the changes to our pricing terms then you may choose not to renew your Subscription in accordance with the section “Subscriptions Automatically Renew Until You Cancel & How to Cancel Your Subscription.”
Additional Terms for App Store Apps
If you accessed or downloaded the App from the Apple Store, then you agree to use the App only: (i) on an Apple-branded product or device that runs iOS (Apple’s proprietary operating system software); and (ii) as permitted by the “Usage Rules” set forth in the Apple Store Terms of Service.
If you accessed or downloaded the App from an App Provider, then you acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are concluded between you and Sliding Stone, and not with App Provider, and that, as between us and the App Provider, We, is solely responsible for the App.
- App Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify App Provider and App Provider will refund the purchase price for the App to you (if applicable) and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, App Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App. Any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure of an App to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Sliding Stone.
- App Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App or your possession and use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third-party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, We will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Terms.
- App Provider and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms as related to your license of the App, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms, App Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms as related to your license of the App against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
- You must also comply with all applicable third-party terms of service when using the App.
- You agree to comply with all U.S. and foreign export laws and regulations to ensure that neither the App nor any technical data related thereto nor any direct product thereof is exported or re-exported directly or indirectly in violation of, or used for any purposes prohibited by, such laws and regulations. By using the App you represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
We may require you to register in order to access certain features within the Services by providing us with a valid email address and certain basic demographic information such as age and gender. We will provide you with a key or other authentication allowing you to log-in to access the designated features. If you elect to store authentication information, such as a username and password, where others may access it, we are not responsible for any loss of personal data or other consequences if someone other than you uses that information to access our services. If you lose a device, such as a laptop, desktop, or smartphone, or a device is stolen containing your username and password, it is up to you to take all the steps necessary to protect yourself.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 3 0 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.