Information We Collect Automatically
In addition, the Application and Game may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use the Application and Game.
Information About You That You Share With Us Directly
How We Use the Information We Collect
We primarily use the information we collect and store to improve the experience for our users in every app, but there are other uses as well,including:
- Operate, improve and optimize our Services and our users’ experiences.
- Personalize our Services for you.
- Enforce our Terms of Service.
- Manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising.
- Conduct research.
How We Share Your Information
We will not share information which was collected automatically by us and was provided directly by users.
Third Party Advertising and Analytics
We allow advertising on our Services so we can continue to offer many of our Services for free.
To our best knowledge, we do not share personal information with third party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless you provide your consent.
When advertisers or ad networks place ads in our Services, they may collect or we may share with them and with analytics providers the following types of information from our Services:
- Performance data (like the number of clicks on an advertisement).
- Aggregated and/or de-identified information about you and other users collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you (for example, players between the ages of 18 to 24 who live in US).
- Certain technical information (such as, IP addresses, non-persistent device identifiers such as IDFAs, and de-identified persistent device identifiers such as a hashed Android ID).
- Your social network ID.
- Other contextual data about how you use the app (such as session duration and app’s features which you used).
This information may be used to:
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising.
- How you advertisements for products and services that are more likely to appeal to you (a practice known as behavioral advertising).
- Conduct analytics to improve your experience (such as Google Analytics which analyzes traffic and player activity).
Advertisers or advertising networks may collect this information by using one of more tracking technologies like browser cookies and web beacons.